How We Serve You
RBC General Contracting Inc is a full service contracting company. We’ve been in business for 26 years in the Central Texas region.
We work with both public and private projects, and have a special focus on clearly understanding any work we take on, right from the beginning. We offer services for every aspect of various construction, renovation, or restoration projects. By doing this, we are able to more accurately control a project’s design, budget, timeline, quality of work, and overall customer experience.
We have the flexibility to accommodate changes in your facility during all phases of construction. We work closely with you throughout the design-build process and react quickly to any needed changes. We advise you on costs, scheduling and work-in-progress. We can help you manage all aspects of construction — saving you time and money on your project.
- Feasibility Analysis
- Design Build Services
- Site Location/Selection
- Cost Management
- Zoning Assistance
- Permitting & Licensing
- New Commercial Buildings
- Commercial Tenant Finish-Outs
- Industrial Construction Spaces
- Industrial Warehouse Renovation
- Secure Technical Buildings and Meeting Spaces
- Military Infrastructure Buildings
- New Homes
- Home Remodeling
- Property Management
Retail, Medical, Fitness, Business Offices and Educational Facilities
Our commercial contracting services can take your project to the next level. With reliable sub-contractors and experienced project managers, we can control nearly every aspect of each project. And we have the flexibility to deal with the inevitable issues that arise on the job.
- Architectural Work
- Construction Management
- Energy Management
- Finish Work
- Framing: Wood & Metal
- Green Building
- Historical Preservation
- Interior Design
- Renewable Energy Projects
- Steel Buildings
- Steel Studs/Drywall
- Structural Repair/Reinforcement
Warehouses, Industrial Cleanrooms, Yards, and Technical Assembly Spaces.
Industrial spaces are a combination of precision and durability. They need to meet exacting standards and stand up to tough daily use. We pride ourselves on delivering spaces where you can do your work reliably day in and day out.
When it comes to the systems that run buildings, RBC General Contracting Inc pays close attention to choosing products that will add to your building’s energy efficiency. We love being able to share our building experience for the purpose of reducing your energy bills and helping the environment.
- New Construction
- Existing Warehouse and Yard Retrofits and Rebuilds
- Loading Docks
- Storage Yards
- Cyber Secure Facilities
- Solar power
- Communication wiring
New Homes, Maintenance, Additions, and Exterior Work
It’s the intangible details of quality in a renovation, remodel, or restoration projects that really make or break the final delivery. Our team will work with you to make sure your entire home or renovation works perfectly so you can enjoy it without stress for years to come.
- Site Preparation
- Trash Removal
- Window Installation
- Tree Protection
- Fences & Gates
- Driveways & Pathways
- Stone Walls
- Water Features
- Cabinet Installation
- Trim Carpentry
- Roofing & Gutters
- Insulation (Foam, Fiberglass, Eco Friendly)
- Window Cleaning
- Bath & Shower Installations
- Kitchen Installations
- Hardwood Flooring
- Glass Installation
- Electrical & Gas Hookups
Remodels, Additions, and Makeovers
Residential and commercial remodeling can be a stressful time for any building owner. That’s why we put extra focus on making your project go as smoothly as possible. Residential or commercial, we want you to be able to love your new space for many years.
- Retail Spaces
- New Additions
- Complete Space Makeovers
- Sports Facilities
We Take Care of it Like it was Ours
We provide site management and facility supervisor services for commercial properties. We can help you maintain uninterrupted coverage and management responsibilities for building facilities. We can provide all necessary labor, materials, equipment, and support to fulfill any requirements listed in our agreement with you.
A qualified Site Representative will be designated to oversee and coordinate the daily maintenance and repair obligation of your buildings, grounds, tenants and service providers. This representative will have a fundamental understanding of your buildings and building systems.
They will be able to effectively demonstrate sound judgment and basic troubleshooting, complete any necessary repair and maintenance tasks correctly, or coordinate with the appropriate services provider to perform the needed tasks.
Property Management Services
- Weekly Property Monitoring
- Monthly vacancy checks for all properties
- Quarterly inspections of building and exterior property components
- Reports or a walk-through review with property owners
- Contact with tenant representatives to ensure follow up on service received and satisfaction
- Coordination of repairs and maintenance with property manager and designated contractors
- Subcontractor-bidding, scheduling, job oversight and quality assurance
- Tenant Monitoring for compliance with governing regulations, handling of hazardous materials, safety and security.
Special Request Services
- Tour prospective tenants any available rental space
- Assist with move-in or move-out activities
- Perform move-in and move-out inspections
- Provide move-in and move-out report for ownership
- Coordinate approval and permitting of property improvement projects with proper authorities
- Make recommendations for needed improvements to the property as needed for budgeting purposes.
Work and Maintenance Services can include –
- Fence Installations
- Wall demo/construction
- Carpentry/repair installations
- Ceiling repair/installations
- Concrete repair
- Door repair/installations
- Lighting repair/installations
- Plumbing repair
- Metal work/repair
- HVAC Repair